trash to treasure Tuesday!

Welcome back to another week of t2t at Sassy Sites!
Some of my favorites from last week's party..
old window stocking holder

writing desk makeover
old Christmas records
goodwill frame turned jewelry organizer
that goodwill barstool is worth HOW MUCH???
book page wreath and lovin' the chalkboard too!
chandelier makeover
old cardboard to CUTE Christmas tags

shabby chic Christmas decor
It's time to link up your trash to treasures!
Let's see what you've been transforming...
grab a button and LINK up!



Julie @ Knot All That I Seam said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Writing Desk Redo! I'm so flattered. Regards, Julie

Pudel-design said...

Thank you so much for hosting this party;)

Lovely greetings...


Sherry said...

Marni! I just about fell out of my chair when I saw my chandelier makeover as your feature. Thank you! I have to say, there were some VERY nice other features and I'm feeling very blessed to be chosen among them. ;)
I'm linking up today at 20 & 21. Have a great week and a very Merry Christmas,

Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady said...

Oh, thank you for featuring my old window stocking hanger! I can't tell you how excited I was to find that on the side of the road :) Still loving it on my wall!!
Thanks again!

Roslyn@Sew Delicious said...

Thanks for featuring my gift tags! So many great features, I am in good company!

Julia @ 551Eastdesign said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my barstool! I was not expecting that as I scrolled down the page!