home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

1/5/12

It's Friday!

YAY!!! Welcome back to another
week of Free For All Friday!
It's been CRAZY with Christmas then New Years, so it feels great to be back on track! Things that have happened in the past 2 weeks:
kids out of school
husband working LATE hours at U.P.S
me up late working on vinyl lettering orders
lots of Christmas shopping
present wrapping
Christmas cards in the mail
tons of visits with family and friends
out of town for New Years
kids finally back to school yesterday
we've eaten out almost every night (no kidding)
It's been a fun filled two weeks! I almost hate to see it end. I am excited though to get back to "normal". Cooking dinner, laundry, cleaning, blogging... that's our "normal" and I LOVE it!! Oh, and it seems lately that I've been spending all of my spare time HERE! Come and join me! :)
________________________
What do you say, we PAR-TAY!! This is a party for everyone! You can link up anything you'd like and how many ever times you'd like too! The more, the merrier!
The rules are simple...
there are NO rules!
Happy Friday!
Join us for
 SATURDAY morning
 shout outs!

11 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for hosting Marni. I'm with you. I love Christmas, but the decorations came down New Years Eve, and I've been enjoying normal.

A Mother and A Daughter said...

Welcome back! We missed you! ~ Barbara and Alicia

DeniseAngela said...

Good to see you back Marni! Wishing you all the best for 2012!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Thanks for hosting! It's fun to see what other people have been up to.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting!!! Have a great weekend...

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Marni! :)
xoxo,
Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Hi Marni,

It's always refreshing to stop by your blog! It's always filled with wonderful talent & ideas!!! :) I know that you are probably really busy with all the links & comments that you have to go through, but I would love for you to visit my site whenever you find the time, and would be honored if you decided to follow along {if you like what you see}. :) It's a pleasure to link up to your link party. Thank you kindly for hosting!

Happy New Year!


XOXO's,
Jessie

acozycottageinthecity.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for the wonderful weekly linky party. Smooches and hugs and wishes for a lovely weekend! p.s. the new giveaway started today :-)

Marlana said...

Wonderful! Thank you! I love blog hops :)

http://storywritermama.blogspot.com

Mary Neumann said...

Thanks for hosting! New Follower!

Looking forward to following and joining your parties in 2012!

Best Wishes,
Mary (sweetlittlebluebird.com)

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting, Marn! Hope you're still coming over today (: