home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

1/7/12

Saturday Morning Shout Outs!

I am SO happy to be able to give a few of my favorites from our FFA party a HUGE shout out! Every week I have a hard time picking just a few! You make it VERY tough to choose! Great linkups to EVERYONE this week. I've enjoyed going through each one and visiting your amazing blogs!
____________________
I LOVE this idea of name beanbags from Increasingly Domestic! This is a great way for kids to learn to spell their names or anything, for that matter! :)
_________________________
A great idea for some indoor fun! Save yourself the mess of sand and make a BEAN box! Perfect for a little guy to drive his trucks in. This idea comes from I Que Linda.
________________________
How adorable is this school supplies cake from Come Together With Kids! What teacher wouldn't LOVE to get this as a gift!
__________________________
What kid wouldn't go crazy for some pixie sticks! These are even better because they are homemade! What a fun idea from Shindig Parties To Go
__________________________
This is a great idea to do with kids who have siblings that nap during the day. Every mom needs a little quiet time, and these are great activities that the older sibling can do to stay busy. This great idea comes from Tales of the Scotts!
______________________
Sew Delicious made this darling library bag and shared the tutorial with us on her blog. What can I say, I like BIG BOOKS too!! :)
______________________
How CUTE is this "Wheels on the Bus" snack from Reading Confetti! Super easy and WAY fun for the kids to make!
...and I couldn't resist adding in this CUTE picture! He's so proud!
____________________
Check out the adorable toddler bedroom makeover from Lolly Jane! Tons of great ideas that Kelli shares with us (and only one dresser casualty in the process... click over HERE to see!)
______________________
These are the cutest little ballet flats I've ever seen! Want to know who belongs to these cute feet?
This sweet girl from Becoming Martha!
________________
Oh my goodness! So many CUTE ideas for kids! I love them all! If you were featured, be sure grab a button!

4 comments:

Janny said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out. Made my day today:)

Lorie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wheels on the bus snack!!! I loved all the features! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Yah! Thanks so much for the SHOUT OUT!!!

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Thank you for the Shout Out Marni!!! So many great kid ideas and some stinking cute kids too! Have a great weekend:)