home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/21/12

DIY Metal Letters

Welcome Danielle

 from Minimoz
I love metal letters. I have bought some in the past, but I really don't want to spend $20 plus on each letter, so I tried it myself.

SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Cardboard letters
Black paint
Silver Paint
Brush
Paper Towel
Cardboard letters from Craft Shop
Black and Silver paint
Paint each letter black first
Wait to dry and squeeze silver over. You can just slap the paint on. Then let it half dry and use paper towel to rub some off.
Should have a nice metal look!
I found this frame on the side of the road. 
 I love that time of the year. :)
Daddy Moz cut to size and I painted with the same black paint.
Then it's ready to hang!
This was super cheap 
&
I love it!
Danielle

2 comments:

Moira-Lin said...

Way Cute!!

Penelope Sanchez said...

Wow! Beautiful. I want something like that in our room too. My husband will surely love it.

Penelope
View Website Farm Land Services