6/28/12

It's FRIDAY!

Welcome back to another week of Free For All Friday. This is the party where you can link up anything you want! We want to see everything that you've baked, created, glued, painted... well, you get the idea! ;) I want to apologize for my lack of posting. We've been sharing the summer flu bug around our neighborhood. It makes for long days and loooong nights. I can't wait to start fresh this next week and share tons of summer and MORE 4th of July ideas with you. But first, in case you missed it, here are TONS of yummy ideas to make the 4th of July SWEETER!
Pin It

...coming up this week, I will share some adorable CRAFT ideas for the fourth! Now, here are some of my favorite 4th of July linkups from last week...
mason jar drinks
____________________
July 4th shirt
_________________________________
ruffled felt wreath
_____________________________
patriotic burlap banner
____________________________
flag shirt tute
patriotic tshirt makeover
___________________________
patriotic blocks
________________________
bottle rockets
___________________________
4x4 firecrackers
___________________________
4th of July pinwheel printables
how FUN is that!
_____________________
Now it's time to link up what you've been up to this week!
Grab a button and have a VERY Happy 4th of July!

12 comments:

Rose Jes said...

Hi, I'm so excited that you featured my wreath. I have always wanted to be featured on your sight. Thanks so much and thanks for hosting this great party each week.
Rose

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you sweet Marni I linked up both blogs today. Sending hugs and happy weekend wishes your way xo

Kristin said...

Thank you for showing off our Bottle Rockets!!! :)

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my pinwheels!
I hope you're having a wonderful week!
xo! Vanessa

PS: I still haven't received said email from you.. :(

Jen @ Yummy-Healthy-Easy said...

HI! Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower and it's my first time linking here. SO EXCITED! Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

~Jen

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Thanks for hosting Marni! Have a great weekend!

Natasha in Oz said...

Many thanks for having me today!

I've linked up an invitation to a social media link up-I would love it if you could join in!

Have a great weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Karren said...

Hey there, thanks for the Linky, I am now a new follower too. Hope you can come and visit. Happy 4th of July!!
Oh! My Heartsie 4th of July Linky

Addicted2HomeDecor said...

It's my first time to your party...I'm a little late but it looks like fun. Lots to explore! I'm now a follower. Would love to have you stop by for a visit. Blessings ~ Judy

SEO Newbie said...

loved ur site..so great..specially i loved the t-shirt which with the usa flag...ANM

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks
Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/autumn-giveaway-clever-chicks-blog-hop-4.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick
Thanks!
Kathy Mormino
860.712.3409

play3rsgold said...

I've connected up an invites to a public networking weblink up-I would really like it if you could be a part of in!
cheap runescape gold
FFXIV Gold