7/5/12

mud fights, fireworks and FFA!

I can't believe it's already Friday again and I didn't blog even ONE time this week... UGH! Summer is kickin' my bootie! We've been having tons of fun swimming, mud fights, fireworks, barbecues, sleepovers, and this weekend we are headed up north to our family reunion! It's been super busy but LOTS of FUN for sure!! I hope you and your family had a great 4th of July!
I asked my son the other day if he is excited for school to start and he said "we are NOT talking about that right now!" LOL!! I love that they love to be home! I LOVE summer!!
__________________
Here are my favorites from last week:

Alderberry Hill: headboard bench     Cheap Chickadee: diaper clutch   Natalie's Sentiments: guest room makeover   Somewhere in the Middle: photo blocks   Not All That I Seam: bathroom makeover    Susannah's Kitchen:  peanut butter mousse torte    A Lived In Home: summer birthday gifts   A Redeemed Life: welcome door

So many great linkups last week! Let's get this party started! Link up anything and have a FABulous weekend! xoxo!!
Pin It


20 comments:

Blissful Baker said...

Thanks for hosting!

Be sure to check out my latest recipe and become a follower of bakingblissful.blogspot.com

Addicted2HomeDecor said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous week-end! :)

Shay said...

LOVE summertime!! It is slipping through our fingers like this mud slipped into every part of their bodies!! HAHA!! LOVE IT!!

Steph @ The Silly Pearl said...

Thanks for hosting, Marni! Adorable pic!

Liz Fourez said...

Glad you're enjoying summer! Thanks for hosting!

Liz Fourez said...

Glad you're enjoying summer! Thanks for hosting!

Liz Fourez said...

Glad you're enjoying summer! Thanks for hosting!

Liz Fourez said...

Glad you're enjoying summer! Thanks for hosting!

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for hoisting hugs and happy weekend wishes!! xo

Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage said...

Sounds like a fun summer, thank you for hosting!

Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} said...

Thank you so much for hosting! :)
xo! Vanessa

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Thanks for hosting girl! Have a great weekend!

Julie @ Knot All That I Seam said...

Thanks for featuring my bathroom makeover Marni! Just what I needed to cheer me up after 2 weeks of sickness. Lots of love, Julie

A Lived in Home said...

Thanks so much for featuring my birthday buckets and for hosting each week! Have a great weekend!

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

Summer really is the best isn't it? Thanks so much for hosting!

Crystal said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :-)

FRANCISCO Dake said...

Hello, my friend! A great story and I'm sure you all had a great time on your cross country trip. I've never been to Montana, but it sounds glorious! I'm sure the chaps with the chaps will never forget it, too. Best regards to you. Ruby
buy-college-essay
online-writing-services
Accounts Software For Small Business

Anwar Fazil said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com

najma love said...

The Besy Hyip program in Forex Business and Make Money Online with Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
HotFxEarnings.com

Slarty Melger said...

This makes me think of the 4th at my home. We always have a giant watermelon eating contest (which I usually loose to be honest). You've got to love summer. http://www.leisurepoolsofnaples.com/maintenance_plans.html