home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

7/13/10

Laundry

I found some of the cutest Laundry Room
ideas today! I am a sucker for a cute laundry room.
Heck, if you have to DO laundry,
you might as well be in a room that's CUTE!
_____________________________________
First up, is MY laundry room! :)

vinyl lettering at ChooseTheWriting
__________________________________
Cherry Hill Cottage
__________________________________
Freckled Laundry

______________________________________

hang your child's artwork in your laundry room!
the Wilson World

_______________________________________


_________________________________


________________________________

_______________________________________

Make your own laundry soap!
Find the ingredients HERE.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful signs,I love homemade laundry soap..

p said...

they're cute.
I always wanted to try the homemade laundry soap.
think ill give it a go.

make-your-own-invitations.com

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent blog work...all of the posts I've viewed. I especially like the hair piece done with crocheted work. If you don't mind, I'm going to begin following you so I won't miss anything.

My Wednesday Post: INCOMING!!

Unknown said...

Why thank you so so so much. Your Laundry sign and vinyl is darling too! Thanks for the feature, have a fab. day! Jenn

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my laundry bag. I'm happy you liked it. I love your laundry room decor as well!

Have a great night!
Jami

Christie said...

I love this! Thank you so much for the feature! I love all these ideas and will now have to incorporate some of them into my room! So cute! I am your new follower! threepixielane.blogspot.com