home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

8/12/10

"O" is for...

ORGANIZE!!
(my favorite word in the English language!)
I'm smiling just thinking about it!
____________________________________

First of all... let me begin by telling you
a true story...

Once upon a time, in our pantry,
all of our chip bags were neatly stacked
on the shelves. The next day,
one of the chip bags had a hole
chewed through it. We set out a mouse trap,
and yep! We caught the bad guy!
MORAL OF THE STORY:
Never leave your chip bags exposed!
The End.
________________
These Sassy Sites make it easier for
us to get organized in the pantry!
AND KEEP THE CREATURES OUT!
_________________________
Get the KIDS involved! :)

__________________________________

Organize and Design uses these snap tight containers!

_______________________________

Fresh Vac sells these to make everything sealed airtight!

_________________________________

Vanilla Joy sells these CANSolidators to get your pantry organized!
I want one...or 2... or 5!

_______________________________
Home Storage USA sells these fancy dancy things...
wouldn't it be nice to have them in your pantry!


________________________________

Creative Organizing = one word! Labels! Labels! Labels!
Okay, 3 words. I love 'em!

_______________________________

BooBearyBinks made her own chalkboard labeled jars.

__________________________________

Saving Dollars and Sense Buckets! Buckets! Buckets!!
They make me VERY happy!!
___________________________________
NOW... go and get OrGaNIzeD!

7 comments:

xoxofromtheIE said...

WOW !!! I love the coffee and pasta organizers :)

Love your blog, new follower from the blog hop. Have a wonderful evening!!

http://bravoafterdark.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog {redberrybarn.blogspot}. I love your blog and you are now on my blog list!
Have a wonderful day!
Jenn

memakingdo said...

Great organizers!!! Thanks for finding them and sharing!!!

malia said...

hi, sweet blog! love this organizing post-- inspiring! i'm your newest follower

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, I have absolutely loved browsing! I am a new follower :)
rubies-pearls.blogspot.com

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Ok - I love these ideas, but I do NOT like your story! :-) Ew!

The best place I've found to get storage containers like this is IKEA. They are half the price of the expensive ones at Bed Bath and Beyond, and I don't have any complaints about their quality.

Tara
www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

Jazevox said...

i like these organizers, they make things neat and clean and they look decorative.

blog hopping, have a nice day, jazevox