home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

9/5/10

Sunday Spotlight

I would like to introduce you to a



Jennifer comes to us from Beehive Messages. My sister told me about this blog about a month ago, and I have loved it ever since! Jennifer is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She has a ton of great ideas that pertain to our church, and lots that you could use for any occasion! She has ideas for Primary, Young Women's, handouts, treats...

why don't I just show you!
here we go...
_________________________________
conference packet downloads
______________________________
sharing time music ideas
______________________________
Bible stories
___________________________
yummy recipes
___________________________
primary goodies
___________________________
young womens
____________________________
sharing time fun
______________________________
lots of printables
________________________________
holiday crafts
________________________________
lesson handouts
__________________________
birthday ideas
___________________________
holiday handouts

Don't you just love her! I check her blog often to get great ideas! Thanks Jennifer for letting us into your blog for a day! Thanks for being our Sunday Spotlight!
_____________________________
Are you a follower of SASSY SITES?
Are you a follower of Beehive Messages?
____________________________
Contact Jennifer
jennifer.hawkins @ hotmail.com
*Future Feature: Fall email me with your fall inspirations!
choosethewriting {@} hotmail.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. I will have to go check her out. I did those same lollipop valentines last year for my second grader. They are to fun. Have a super weekend. Jen

CraftOmaniac.blogspot.com
LarsenLoves.blogspot.com

La-Dee-da crafter said...

wow, such great ideas for the church! I will follow her and her ideas now. Thanks!!!

Blogs said...

Great feature! have a happy Sunday:)

L Simonson said...

Fun feature! Thanks for letting me know about it. Also, thanks for stopping by my blog and following and adding my linky party to your Thursday Linkups page :) I am following back.

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! hope you can stop by and visit my blog

Mommy's Little Dinos
http://mommyslittledinos.blogspot.com

Army Wife Quilter said...

wow i could have used her blog a few months ago when i was primary president. thanks for sharing. love your site too.