home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

10/2/10

Sunday Spotlight!

As the WINNER
 of the Sassy Sites
header/background contest,
I have the privilege to Sunday Spotlight
Courtney




Courtney comes to us from 
Louisiana! She's a blogger, a crafter, a chef, a college student, a designer, a photographer, and in one word SASSY!

This is what she has to say about herself:
"My mom's philosophy on cooking: "If you have to open a box, it's homemade." I'm a 21 year old college student with a passion for cooking, crafts, photography and more. I may not always follow the rules and it may not seem so "homemade" but this is my blog..."

....isn't she adorable!
Here are some of her latest creations:
____________________________

COOKING in the kitchen
_______________________

BLOG DESIGN giveaways
____________________________

CRAFTING
_______________________________

PHOTOGRAPHING the cutest people!
______________________________

SEWING and quilting
_______________________

REUPHOLSTERING and transforming
_____________________________

STUDYING and being a college student


_________________________________________
... and last, be certainly NOT least
BEING A MOM
to this adorable guy!


Thanks for letting me into your life for a day, Courtney! I think you are just adorable!
AND congrats again for winning the Sassy Sites header contest!
YOU ROCK!!!
I can't wait to add the header and
 background to Sassy Sites and make it more
...well ...SASSIER! xoxo

No comments: