home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

11/14/10

Thankful Mirror

Welcome back to
Made By ME Monday!
It's the one day of the week that I share something that
I have created. The rest of the week is dedicated to YOU
and your fabulous creations!

So, I was looking through some of my craft supplies and came across some circle mirrors. I automatically knew what I wanted to do with them. So, I grabbed some scrapbook paper, hot glue, ribbon, and vinyl and made this...

"I am Thankful for ME"
mirrors to hang in my kids' rooms!


I cut my scrapbook paper just a little bigger than the mirror, scalloped the edges, distressed the edges of the paper, hot glued the mirror on, added some ribbon to hang it from, and added the vinyl lettering!


That's it! Super easy! I LOVE this time of year that we can reflect on the many things that we are thankful for! I am especially thankful for our bodies! Heavenly Father has given us these wonderful bodies to care for, we are created in His image and we are all children of God.

(I think I just found our lesson for FHE)

total time spent: 30 minutes
total cost: nada! :)

6 comments:

Beth Adams said...

These are just too adorable!. Wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing this.
http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

Shay said...

Love it! So easy and cute! Going to have to do this too!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh what an adorable mirror!! Please come link up to Ladybug Blessings Handmade Tuesdays @ www.ladybug-blessings.com.

Unknown said...

I LOVE anything with a mirror! This is too super cute! Hope you link it up to my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-3.html

WiffsWife said...

How cute is this? I LOVE IT. I'm a new follower. :)