home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

12/6/10

Trash to Treasure Tuesday!

It's Tuesday! :)

Photobucket

We had 37 entries from last week's trash to treasure! YIPEE!! Thanks to everyone who participate in our party! Here are just some of the great treasures from last week...

Twice Lovely turned these pieces of furniture that weren't originally a set, into a gorgeous matching white bedroom set.

___________

A Very Dandoislion Life made this adorable Santa wreath out of an old book! This has got to be one of my most favorite things I've ever seen!!

___________

Frou-Fru Gal found a hutch on craigslist for $25 and transformed it into something gorgeous!

__________

Have Stamp, Will Craft turned these rusty old bed springs into super cute glittered Christmas trees!

___________

Can I just tell you how much I love the color of this dresser transformation from A Lil' Bird!

_____________

It's Toile Good took regular gloves and made them into anything BUT regular. These are darling!!


Now, it's YOUR turn!
Link up your trash...
and show us your treasures!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! I appreciate the buffet lovin'.

Kelly said...

This is my second week partying with y'all....thanks for hosting! :)

Kelly

Shay said...

I linked up!! It is the snowman sock! Aren't you so proud! HAHA! I know.....I am a nerd! <3

SueAnn said...

Thanks for featuring our dresser! Thanks for hosting, you have such great parties!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, some how I posted my entry of Let your Light Shine to the wrong blog...Oops! Could you delete the first and leave the second.
Thanks you, and Thanks for the Linky Party. :)
Tana

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

One of my favorite link parties. I linked up a tree that almost went in the trash so I hope that counts.

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Santa Book Wreath!! You've made this into a super awesomely fantastic Tuesday afternoon. I love your linky parties, they rock.

Unknown said...

Soooo flattered! Thank you for featuring the Makeover Mittens! I LOVE the T2T parties! Thank you for hosting - can't wait to be inspired this week!