home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

1/5/11

Organizing SMALL spaces... makes a BIG difference!

How's everyone doing in our
I've had tons of fun so far and accomplished alot too!

Today, I decided I would go on a little excursion around my house and organize a few small spaces. I donated, threw away, and straightened! I always love to see a small space clean, tidy, and organized!
___________________
 playroom books & movies
___________________
my scrapbook paper
______________
office caddy
_______________
 the kid's craft shelf 
_____________
office bookshelf

master bedroom closet shelves
(empty!)

Even if you just have time to do some small spaces in your home, go for it! Sometimes I know I only have an hour while the boys are at preschool, so I just start somewhere. Today only took about 1 1/2 hours to organize, disinfect, and throw/donate!
not bad.
 not bad at all.
____________
*have you been linking up your progress?*

6 comments:

DandoisLion DeLights said...

I did 3 kitchen cupboards today. Two of them were REALLY bad. I can't wait to get them linked up tomorrow. You'll be impressed!!

Megan said...

I did my linen/hall closet today and I have so much empty space in my closet now, makes me feel GREAT!
Megan
http://megan-whenlifegivesyoulemons.blogspot.com/

Leanne said...

It all looks so great. Empty shelves? You're amazing! I love this time of year. I feel like we're all on the same page and helping and encouraging each other.

Kelli W said...

I have started really small with my organizing. I just put all my magazines in order by month so they are easier to find. Now on to more difficult tasks...like the playroom!

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

Oh my goodness, gracious how I LOVE your blog and your theme! I am going to follow you as soon as I finish commenting here. I also have a blog hop on Thursdays through the week on anyway that we are freshening up, cleaning up, and purifying our lives in ANY way. I wish you'd come over and link up one of your posts on organizing and cleaning up stuff . . . and follow back if you like!d All the best, Roz over at la bella vita

Angie said...

Great job with the extra organizing!