home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

1/29/11

Saturday Shout Outs!

I would like to give a
SHOUT OUT
to some of the linkups that have come in
_______________________
Just For Love made these darling bird nest baby shower invites!

_______________________

Pink Postcard transformed these plain container into adorable laundry soap jars.

_______________________

Hautala Couture made this cute Valentine frame edged with rosettes made from crepe paper!

________________________

LizMarie had this awesome idea to make an organizer for her bathroom using mason jars and some pipe clamps... genius AND super cute!!

____________________

Flexible Dreams shared her delicious Pumpkin Pancakes recipe with us!!

_____________________

Till Death Do Us Part made this gorgeous apothecary jar using all second hand items.

______________________

Just Another Hangup made this darling valentine subway art pillow.

____________________

Random Thoughts of a Supermom made these cute Valentine dish towels... and she's giving two of them away!!

__________________

Tragic Sensation made this Valentine wreath using a styrofoam wreath base and valentine socks!

____________________

I think this is the absolute cutest laundry folding station I've even seen... made by Just Between Friends!

____________

Were you featured?
Grab a button... cause YOU are a Sassy Site!
Photobucket


Join us tomorrow for a
VERY special Sassy Sunday Spotlight!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my, thank you so much for featuring me! I appreciate it so much, and I love your site!

Kelly

Suzanne said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pillow. I'm honored to have my pillow among such fabulous projects!
- Suzanne

Lou said...

That laundry station is adorable!!I want one !

Kelli W said...

I love the mason jar bathroom organizers! So cute and cheap too! Thanks for the feature and the mention of my giveaway...you should come over and enter to win!!

Jill said...

Wow! I love all these ideas! What great projects.

Tragic Sensation said...

IN LOVE with the bathroom organizers and the pillow, it's all darling! Thanks so much for featuring my sock wreath, I tell you that's the easiest thing I've ever made!

Unknown said...

*Squeel!* Thanks so much for the Shout Out, Marni! I'm going to add this button to my featured page RIGHT now : )

Have a nice rest of the weekend, friend.
Love,
Laura