home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

4/9/11

Sunday Spotlight!

I think this is one of my most favorite quotes now...
I love it! But I especially LOVE this little note on Jaime's sidebar..."I'm a mom not a professional is a commentary on the amateur nature of my skills and not necessarily a statement of my job status. Though I am a stay at home mom I find that, that job requires a lot of professionalism."
Meet Jaime!
This is what she had to say about herself: "I'm a stay at home mom of five who is blessed with a wonderful husband. I have 3 girls and two boys who I adore and try to serve. As you can imagine I have a busy life. So I usually try to involve the kiddos in as many fun projects as we can squeeze in between laundry, church, school, laundry, activity days, basketball, laundry, girl scouts, drama, laundry, soccer, piano, t-ball, laundry, softball, swimming etc... AND after all of that when I have a free second I try and blog about it. Usually that involves the children being in bed and my husband being at a church meeting. You will always find me cooking, baking, cleaning, laundering, & loving. If I'm lucky you also might find me reading, running, crafting or watching sports with my hubby -Go! Cougars"
Here are her cuties!
(getting 5 kids under 8 to pose is pretty much impossible!)
I LOVE IT!!!
_________________________________
Some of the things you can expect to find over at
Photobucket
_____________________________
__________________________________
__________________________
____________________________
___________________________
 ________________________
___________________________
SOOO many cute things over at Jaime's blog! When I asked her WHY she blogs, this is what Jaime had to say "I blog because after having five kids I can't remember anything and it's a great way to keep track of the stuff we do, plus I love meeting new people, I'm pretty new to the blogging world and by far that is my favorite thing about blogging so far meeting new fun friends."
It's been so much fun getting to know you, Jaime! I think you are such a fun mom and a fabulous blogger! I look forward to seeing many more of your adorable posts SOON!!
XOXO!

1 comment:

Jaime S. said...

Ahhh! I love it! Thanks so much