home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/8/11

Happy Mother's Day WINNER!

First of all, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my MOM!! To a mom that is kind, caring, selfless, fun, patient, thoughtful, organized, spontaneous, giving, supportive, amazing, and "WUNDAFUL!" Mom, I love you so much and am thankful everyday that you are MY mom!
  My wonderful mom takes all of her daughters and daughter in laws out for breakfast the day before Mother's Day. I ALWAYS look forward to it! I have the world's best mom and the most fun sisters that anyone could ever want! We have so much fun when we're together!! Happy Mother's Day to my favorite ladies!
__________________________

...and now for the WINNER of the Mother's Day book giveaway!
 This book is A.MAZ.ING!!
the winner is
 Greg and Michelle!
Michelle, contact me soon so I can get your book in the mail! If you didn't win, don't worry! You can still order your own copy through Deseret Book or Amazon.

Wishing everyone a VERY
 Happy Mother's Day!
xoxo!!

2 comments:

Katherines Corner said...

Congratulations to the winner!
Happy Mothers Day! Big Hugs!!

Unknown said...

I realize that nothing is fair but I'm still trying. I just want to do my best and what is possible
povaup