home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

5/28/11

Saturday Morning Shout Outs!

Happy Saturday!
Time to give a few SHOUT OUTS from our ffa party!!
...but first!
I'm so happy to show you our COMPLETED backyard patio makeover!!
It was a ton fun and I couldn't have done it without
great friends and my wonderful sister!
Did you vote yet?
...and
What do you have planned for the day? We are continuing the overhaul on our travel trailer. I'm getting excited because the floor is in and the bench is being built today! yipee!! I will post the entire transformation soon for you to see!
...now
 on to my favorites!
Watermelon Waffles
_________________________
Braided Ruffled Tank
________________________
Toddler Room Reveal
______________________________
Monogram Pillow
__________________________
Our Treehouse
_____________________________
Frog Bites
_____________________
 Burlap Topiary
____________________________
All Girl!
____________________________
Jungle Cupcakes
___________________________________
Chandelier Redo
Were you featured?
Grab a BUTTON!
Photobucket
xoxo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my frog bites!

Kelli W said...

Your patio looks awesome! We are working on a patio redo this weekend too! Thanks so much for featuring my waffles Marni:) Have a great Memorial Day!

Jacqueline said...

I just found that you featured my chandelier! I really appreciate it and just added your button to my feature page! Thanks a bunch!