home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

6/21/11

Happy 1st Day of Summer!

If you know me, than you know that I LOVE my flip flops! I must admit, the only time you'll catch me in tennis shoes is on the volleyball court. What do you say we celebrate the 1st day of summer by blingin' out some flip flops! Check out these ideas...
________________________________
________________________________
______________________________
_____________________________
_________________________________
________________________________
_____________________________________
 ______________________________

___________________________

___________________________
_________________________________
Did I miss anything? Link up your
blinged out flip flops here!
Don't forget to linkup your flip flops at our Sassy Summer party too!

*this link up is only for FLIP FLOP fun!

5 comments:

Delaney said...

These all look cute, but I much prefer my plain ole hemp Rainbows. =]

princess said...

They are so cute! My daughter actually loves flip flops!! Glad that I found your blog!!!

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

CUTE! I LOVE jazzing up flip flops! Went to Old Navy on the $1 Flip Flop day and stocked up :)

Life in Rehab said...

Hee hee, my toes are too hideous to join in this week, Marni!

Two Shades of Pink said...

I actually peeked in and got excited about your flip flop round up and then saw my 4th of July ones! HOW FUN IS THAT? Thank you so much! LOOOOOOOOVE this blog!