home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

7/28/11

Summer Checklist

How has your summer checklist been going? 
This is what ours currently looks like...
Yesterday, my mom was over and she was checkin' out our checklist. "I thought you guys would almost be done with everything by now", she said.  I had great intentions of doing every.single. thing on our 60 days of summer checklist. As time has gone on,  I've realized that we still have 1/4 of our list to complete. One thing I can say for sure is that we've had TONS of fun... which is all the really counts. This collage represents our summer in one shot!
Visiting uncle Spencer at the fire station, dirt bikes, swimming, camping, visiting grandma, quading, crafting, baseball, baking, cousin parties, sleepovers, being silly, having fun! This summer has been the most FUN yet! My boys are older, which means they are more fun! Only 13 more days 'til school starts! We still have 3 HUGE activities planned for the summer, we'd better get crackin'!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love this!

Jackie Koll said...

My boys are really little right now so I did not do this yet but I'm hoping to do it next summer . . .to get them excited about doing some things (that we can actually do!!)

PC said...

Wow! That list is such a proud mom's achievement board too! Way to go Marni! You sure make your boys summer a super memorable one!