home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

4/30/12

trash to treasure time!

Welcome back to another week of Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday!
Pin It
Here are some of my favorites from last week!
Remodelaholic posted lots of ideas on decorating your porch on a budget or even using the stuff that you already have around the house!
__________________________
Got Buttons? Janet of all Trades made this adorable necklace using leftover buttons she had around the house!
__________________
It's Overflowing has a full tutorial on how to take your old glass bottles and give them a new look by tinting them! I LOVE it!
_____________________
I LOVE this penny art from The Black's Best!
PennyLetters
___________________
The Farmhouse Porch shows us that ripped bed sheets can make a great new look for a dollar store lamp!
______________________
An old door makes for a PERFECT message center! This idea comes from The Space Between.
____________________
I LOVE this adorable little bench makeover from Sassy Style!
Entryway bench after
______________________
My World of Crazy Fun used recycled juice pouches to make a super FUN plant holder!
________________
and check out this FANCY file cabinet makeover from QuarDecor... I LOVE IT!
_________________
Let's see what you've been painting this week!
Happy T2T Day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party Marni! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hosting the party and featuring my necklace!
Janet

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

Wow! Thank you, thank you for the feature with the other great projects, that old door upgrade is one of my favorite projects for sure!!
Karah

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up the DIY Newspaper Nail Art.

I host my own party on Thursdays and would love for you to pass by and check it out!

Have a great week!

Mik said...

Thanks for the feature! Love this party and all the great ideas. Sharing your link on my FB page.

Crafty Mischief said...

Great features! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!