home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

6/9/11

Let's Party!

I was so sad that I missed the ffa party last week because I was out of town. I had pre-posted the party and scheduled it to post on Thursday night, but for some reason it didn't work. I missed out on seeing all of your creations and linkups!! So, this week, you'll just have to link up what you would have linked up LAST week along with THIS week too! :)
________________________
Have you joined our Summer Fun party! It's going on all summer long. Anything summer-ish that you have made in the kitchen, with your kids, outside, where ever! We want to see your SASSY SUMMER IDEAS!!
________________________
I never got a chance to THANK everyone for voting for my backyard makeover that was entered into the American Crafters Competition. We placed 3rd, but I am LOVING my new backyard summer escape. So, to you, I say THANK YOU!!
________________________
On to our SASSY TOP SPOT for the upcoming week! Two weeks ago, we had 235 link ups. The lucky number is...
Congrats Amanda! Your button will placed at the top of Sassy Sites all week AND you will be the Sunday Spotlight this week! I can't wait to get to know more about you!

Be sure to check out her blog!
Now, let's PAR-TAY!!
Link up as many times as you would like. The more, the better because I will pick random posts throughout the week from our ffa party to feature! Also, you could be picked as the next Sassy Top Spot!
NO RULES!
Just FUN!!!
Happy Friday!
xoxo!!
Grab a Button!!
Photobucket


10 comments:

Amanda Dale said...

WOW! Thanks so much! I really lucked out this week!
-Amanda @ THe Ivy Cottage BLog

A Helicopter Mom said...

Thanks for hosting!

I've added your hop to my list of blog hops. A Helicopter Mom's Blog Hops List

Have a great day! :)
Mickey

sewhappiness said...

Thanks for hosting:)
xo

Stacy Uncorked said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend! :)

Aloha: The Eyes Have It

Unknown said...

Hi! Just found your awesome blog and am now following. I have a new linky on fridays and would LOVE if you would link up any creative posts and would super love if you would add it to your linky party list. THANK YOU!!!
xx
http://www.yummymummykitchen.com

Jeanna said...

Thanks ladies so much for hosting. I'm so in love with necklace you got to make at the girls camp. I would love to come to one of those.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Sorry! I had to post mine twice because something went hay-wire when I was cropping the photo and then nothing showed up for the link. ;) Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for hostessing!

Elle and Lou said...

Hi Thanks for letting me link up -so sorry about the 3 extra links -still getting used to this ;)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! You'll have to let me know if you guys make the tuna salad! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons