home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/13/11

Sassy Sunday Spotlight-Edited! :)

So, I've started something new this week. I thought it would be fun to have our TOP SPOT (chosen by random.org) from our FFA party, also be the Sunday Spotlight! It's a two-fer!
Our TOP SPOT for the week is Anna, from Ask Anna! First, a little bit about Anna.
She says:
"I love to clean, I love to organize, I love to decorate and I love to help others do the same. I also love adventure, traveling, laying low and relaxing at home. I am married to an amazing man and we have a beautiful daughter. Our lives are filled with excitement and adventures and we always try to make the most of everyday together. I serve an incredible God and over all I’d say I have an amazing life and I'm truly blessed!"
Isn't her little girl just darling!! Anna gives us awesome tips on how to keep an organized AND be a mom.
Here's why she started her blog:
"For years people have asked me questions about cleaning, meal planning and other household things. I decided to start compiling these questions and blogging about them to help out as many people as possible.
I love the feeling that a clean, organized and beautiful home brings. My desire is that everyone can experience this feeling. Cleaning, organizing and decorating don't have to be hard and they don't have to be "chores". My wish is to teach everyone the tools to make these things easier so that they can spend more time enjoying their families and be proud of the spaces they live in."
___________________________
Here's what you CAN expect to find over at Ask Anna!
__________________________
___________________________
...and the joys of being a mom! :)
_______________________________
______________________________
____________________________
Anna is hosting a Spring Clean Event going through April 2nd-16th! She will be getting people motivated to get their spring cleaning done and there will be a PRIZE for one lucky winner who completes ALL the tasks! I know I will be there!!! :)
Be sure to visit Anna's blog for all the details! I'm super excited!! It was so fun to get to know Anna and her cute blog! She is very talented and has tons of great tips of cleaning and organizing. Go over to her blog and become a follower! She is so fun!! For years people asked her questions about cleaning, meal planning, decorating, etc. so she decided to start compiling these questions and blogging. She LOVES hearing reader's testimonies and the excitement that they get learning something new. She really love my followers and feel so blessed by their comments.
________________________
Thanks for letting us get to know you Anna!!
xoxo!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I will check her blog she seems like a ton of fun.

Anna said...

Thank you! I feel so honored to get such a great feature!

Anna
www.askannamoseley.com

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Yay Anna! I love her blog and have been following her since the beginning:)
Great feature Marni!

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

YAY, congrats to Anna for being featured! Awesome! :)She does have a wonderful blog!!