home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

6/15/11

Summertime Features!

How's YOUR summer going? We've been swimming twice and I'm already tan. It's a blessing, I guess. Luckily we all tan pretty good. We slather on the sunscreen and head out! We've been having TONS of fun! These are some of the things that we've checked off our list so far this week...
prepare a FHE lesson
build a model
host a sleepover
build a fort
cold stone ice cream
Jackson prepared the SWEETEST lesson for family night! It was on reverence, and he even showed us a slip of paper that his primary teacher handed him last week. Inside it read 'thanks for being reverent!' He was SO proud to be able to show us. Because, let's face it- it doesn't happen very often! Let's just say, my kids are VERY social at church! :)
Okay, some of my favorites from our Summer party are:
Time Well Spent made these darling summer flip flops! I want some for myself!!
________________________
Slime-ade from BugaBoo, Mini Mr, and Me. Perfect for those warm, sunny days!!
___________________________
I love this no-sew summer wrap from My World Made by Hand... how cute is she!
____________________________
From the Fence Post made this fun Summer BINGO game for her kiddos!
________________________
Heidi's Recipes made these yummy "stop and go" cookies with her little guy!
_____________________________
Any girl would be in heaven making these fun paper bead bracelets from 36th Avenue
______________________
Come Together Kids made this seashell collecting bag, perfect for the beach this summer!!
So, there you have it! I LOVE these ideas! Keep linking up those great summer ideas! I'll admit that I'm bad at taking pictures of my kids while we do summer things. But after seeing these cute pictures, I'm going to be better about it!
Grab a button and join our summer party!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Okay! I am inspired to do something fun!!