home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

8/28/11

sunday spotlight {Seven Alive}

I am excited to introduce you to our SASSY Sunday Spotlight this week! This is Kadie, my friend from Seven Alive! She has a super cute blog about crafts, family, sewing, gardening, and tips to saving money!
...take it away Kadie!
.......................
Hi Sassy readers I am so excited to be the Sunday Spotlight this week.  My name is Kadie and my blog is Seven Alive all Livin'
My husband and I have been married for 8 years and have 5 children.
These four monkeys.
and the cutest baby ever! You will see them on the blog every now and then.

HOW long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for 6 months. 

WHY did you start blogging?
Being a stay at home mom I thought this would be a good way to connect with other people who have the same interests as me.  Making bloggy buddies and cataloging the things I create are my favorite thing about blogging. 

WHAT do you blog about?
Lately I have been doing a lot of sewing, as well as, teaching myself how to make clothing.  I blog mostly about my hobbies, which include just about anything crafty. I love to upcycle, thrift and making things that are useful in some way. I like to craft with the kiddos and you will find some of that on my blog too.

WHEN do you blog?
I do most of my blogging after the kiddos are in bed for the night, because really that is the only time I have.

WHY do you blog?
It helps me keep my sanity!
(amen to that!!)
.....................
Some of my favorite posts from Seven Alive are:
________________________
___________________________
________________________
____________________________
________________________
Be sure to vistit Kadie over at Seven Alive!
Photobucket
... and check out the GIVEAWAY she has going on too!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you SOOOOOO much Marni!! I hope you have a great day!