home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

8/27/11

WHOOP!

Happy Saturday!
I am excited for these shout outs today. SOOO many great link ups from our ffa party yesterday, so let's get started!
............................
octopus brownie cake
How cute is he??! I love those gummy worm legs and edible eyes!
 _________________________
mini van treat box
I need one of the brown ones to give to my hubby! He is a UPS driver and this totally looks like his UPS truck! haha!! too cute!
______________________________
back to school celebration
What a great tradition to start with your kids. The night before school starts, throw a back to school family PAR-TAY! I need to do this with my kids! I LOVE the crown and red carpet!
____________________________
caught being good
What a fantastic way to reward your kids for doing good. I am going to have to steal this idea of my house!! i love it!
________________________
hair clip and earring frame
This is a great way to keep everything organized. I LOVE the ribbon she used to hang her earrings from... genius!
 _________________________
back to school ice cream social
The whole neighborhood was invited over for a back to school ice cream party! This is seriously such a cute idea to include everyone!! Look at all those details that she included!! I LOVE the chalkboard signs!
__________________________
magic play dough
red on the inside with a SURPRISE color on the inside... i love it!
_____________________________
angry bird roundup
Check out all of the great ideas posted all about angry birds! One of our family's new favorite games!!
__________________________
lamp revamp
I am in LOVE with this lamp!! How cute are the ruffles that she added to the lampshade and those flowers?!! L-O-V-E!!!
______________________
homemade headbands
This one is from our TOP SPOT for the week! I love these back to school headbands! Every girl needs a headband to go with each outfit! :) Too Cute!!
.........................
if you were featured, you are a SASSY SITE!
 grab a button!
Photobucket
enjoy your saturday!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon Designs said...

Thanks so much for featuring our Ice Cream Social! Hope you are well!

Trish @ Uncommon

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the shout out!