home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

9/25/11

Sunday Spotlight

well, that's not actually her name...
My Photo
Here's her story...
"My blog is named for my two amazing daughters, Lara and Marissa and Hill is a condensed version of my last name. I am a 1 year breast cancer survivor who loves to create and repurpose everything and anything. My photo is representative of what chemo can do to poker straight hair! My favorite reads are “There’s No Place Like Hope”, “29 Gifts” and everything my daughter, Lara writes including her blog, Lola Was Her Name. My favorite art is everything my youngest daughter, Marissa has painted. My creativity, I get from my mother and my inspiration from my daughters and my wonderful husband and from friends who ask me to create for fundraisers. I hope to share some of these items along the way."
 You can expect to find a Monday Market Giveaway each Monday at Larissa Hill Designs. You can find awesome giveaway prizes like these...
Subway Art Sign Famous Golf Courses Typography Print 11x17
_________________________
____________________________
like this!
______________________
like this!
_______________________
and FABulous items brought home from auctions
and madeover!
__________________
This is a fairly new blog, so be sure to head over there and become a follower!
XOXO!!

No comments: