home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

12/15/11

ffa Friday!

Welcome back to another week of 
Free For All Friday!
 Last week we had almost 300 entries! YIPEE! Thanks to everyone who participated and who continues to party with us every week. (You are my most favorite people!) ;)
___________
If you've missed any of our Christmas party linkups, here they are! 
Feel free to come by and link up anytime!
____________________________

next... a WINNER!
The lucky winner of the "All Through the Night" cd is #4 Jen! Congrats Jen! I will be emailing you to get all of your info to pass on to Steve Alder.
_______________________
Now, let's party!
No rules!
No theme!
Just FUN!!!
Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

thank you thank you! enjoy your holidays!

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks for hosting and giving us all a chance to show off our creations and enjoy other people's hard work too.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Soooo fun to be here and check out everyone's creativity. Merry Christmas and thank you!

Katherines Corner said...

Wow, Congratulations I'm happy to be among them.I would be overjoyed with that kind of participation in my Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I love your weekly hop I always discovering wonderful things.Hoping you have a Happy Weekend! Hugs! P.S. Please stop by and enter my Tis The Season giveaway it ends tomorrow night. I invite you to add your lovely blog to my new blog list page too. :-)

Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting, Marn. I'll be seeing you tonight, right?? ;)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting. I listed this hop at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge/blog-hop-directory

Following your lovely blog. I am also inviting you to add your blog at Momma's Lounge ( http://olahmomma.com/momlounge ) where you meet more mom bloggers, shout away, add your giveaways and business links and get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings. Following us back is deeply appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

http://olahmomma.com