home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

3/10/12

Shout Outs... {Things That Make Me Smile!}

{FFA shout outs}
I thought it would be fun for this round of shout outs to feature the things that put a SMILE on my FACE from our Free For All party yesterday! Firstly, American Crafters puts a HUGE smile on my face! I am super excited to be a judge for this round!! Have you voted for your favorite? GO HERE to join in on the fun. Okay, now on to our FFA party shout outs. These are my favorites that put the BIGGEST smile on my face this week! Don't forget to grab a button at the end if you are featured! :)
__________________
Pink and orange are my two most FAVORITE colors!! When I see them together, it makes me HAPPY!! Check out this cute Fairy Party from The Life of Jennifer Dawn

__________________
Who doesn't LOVE Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies...and truffles...and St. Patrick's Day! These adorable truffles from Cookin' Cowgirl make me SMILE!!
________________
I am in LOVE with these polka dots on Kristy's Kitchen Aid from the Diary of Dave's Wife! What a cute way to bring some SASSY into your kitchen!! LOVE IT!

___________________
This wreath from All In a Day Blog makes me VERY happy!! I love the burlap with the little felt pom pom flowers and that bright yellow polka dot ribbon to hang it from... :)
IMG_7782
_________________
Playdough always puts a smile on my face! This is a fun recipe from Homespun With Love that is perfect for St. Patrick's Day!
_______________________
This kitchen remodel from Betsy Speert's Blog puts a HUGE smile across my face!! That crown molding is an amazing addition to the room!!

_______________________
I love EVERY.THING about this one from The Yellow Cape Cod! The striped wall is my fave, the no-sew drapes are FAB, that dresser is amazing, and the room looks so crisp and clean!

________________________
4 words = Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake!
YUMMO!! from Queen of Savings

___________________
See Vanessa Craft brings us OREOS and FREE PRINTABLES... these are a few of my favorite things (while singing it in my head!)
St. Patricks Day Oreos
_______________________
I've always dreamed of making a headboard bench! I LOVE the way this one turned out from Lyssa Beth! I love that color choice!!

______________________
and lastly, who couldn't smile when seeing this lil' garland chick from Crafty Journal! awww... I love him!
Have a wonderful Saturday!
What were your favorites this week?

Pin It
If you were featured, grab a BUTTon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these all are wonderful, need to try the thin mint truffles, I have a girl scout in the house!!

Kristin said...

Thank you with a BIG St. Patrick's hug for featuring our Play Dough in things that make you happy and smile! :)