home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

6/11/11

Saturday Shout Outs!

I'm still a little confused on what size to post my pictures. Come over and give your opinion! All of the pictures are posted Xlarge on this post. Some of them are a little bit blurry. Maybe they are a little too big?
...what do you think?
Our ffa party was rockin' yesterday!! Thanks to everyone who linked up! Let's keep the party going and link up ALL week long! I decided to make this Saturday a SUMMER EDITION.
 Some of my favorites so far are...
watermelon cupcakes
________________________
garden party cupcakes
___________________________
simple summer dress
______________________________
fun teacher gift
______________________
55 summer boredom busters
_______________________
kool-aid slurpee's
___________________________________
summer mantel
________________________________
rosette bib necklace
______________________
beach countdown frame
___________________________
grilled banana split
____________________________
...and finally! House on Ashwell Lane is hosting a giveaway for Maurice Monograms. Check out this darling beach bag and matching hat. Personalized just for the winner! Go over to House on Ashwell Lane to enter.
_________________________
Did you get a SHOUT OUT? Grab a button!
Photobucket
xoxo!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh Marni, you made my day! Thanks so much for posting my Watermelon Cupcakes :)

April said...

Wow! So many great features I can't decide which to visit first!

Natalie said...

I think the pictures look great! I like them xlarge - but that could just be me. I think they look awesome and it's the best part (probably the biggest perk, actually) about having the wide blog format. ;)